Friday, February 19, 2010

today feb 19

all in all today was good.
i got to eat at b-dubs, my favorite restaurant, for lunch. and i came home with leftovers.
i hung out with my newborn nephew and my sister(and even through all my protests i've still been christened 'auntie em'. though, i think i'm getting used to it). i also got to introduce my nephew to my profs and friends in the nursing department. that was good times.
i learned about oxygenation in medsurg and guess what, if you dont breath you will die. there's some nursing wisdom for you!!
i've started thinking about maybe becoming a nurse educator. i dont know for sure yet. but i cant seem to get away from the idea.
i came home from classes with every intention of doing taebo but my roommate was watching the series finale of gilmore girls. so, naturally, i had to sit down and watch it with her.
for dinner a few of my girl friends and i went to denny's. there was laughing and cry(because of the laughing) and some more laughing. i had a great time. it so great when i get to just hangout with others and not talk about school or anything serious. i mean i like those things too, but i had a wicked great time. i also got to meet a new friend tonight. i usually get nervous when i meet new people and this time was no different but she was really cool. i look forward to getting to know you more oklahoma.
last but not least i played halo with the only chick that will ever play with me. we kicked some alien butt and know it's time for bed.

good night to all. may God lead and bless you in everything you do.

all for now
-erl

No comments:

Post a Comment